Monday, March 7, 2011

Girly Goodness!

So as you know, or don't. I have three little boys. My oldest, Julian, will be 5 this month. Then there's Gabriel, he just turned 3 at the end of February. Bringing up the rear is Owen. He's 4 months as of last Friday (the 4th). It was my pleasure to do a newborn shot for my friend Emily and her brand new baby girl, Lydia. She was 8 days old here! I'm in love. It also gave me the opportunity to make some cute baby girl props!

My favorite shot from the shoot-
Lydia's Newborn Shoot

And I REALLY like it edited this way. Using Stacy Jacobsen's "Sweet Vintage" Action.
Lydia

So much sweetness. This photo shoot made me have baby fever! And I already have a baby! Eek!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute. Such a sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see that baby myself! What a lovely picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! I need to buy some actions! Are they hard to use/figure out?

    ReplyDelete